All players must be cleared by the LCC Athletic Office in order to participate with any team practices on/after July 30, 2023.
- You must have both physical forms (Medical Eligibility and the Physical Examination) completed by a healthcare provider.
- You also must complete the online steps at AthleticClearance.com.
- The private auto form must be completed as well.
- All forms have been linked on this page as well as instructions from the LCC Athletics website and info on the AthleticClearance.com process.
- INCOMING FRESHMAN must submit a final report card from their 8th grade year.
- I can help with any general questions about Athletic Clearance, but Char Grogan at the LCC Athletic office will have more details about specific player questions. Please keep in mind that Ms. Grogan is clearing hundreds of students over the summer for fall sports, plus is out of the office for summer break from July 1 - 13. Please be kind and understanding when reaching out to the MVP of the Athletic Office! Ms. Grogans' email address is: Charlin.Grogan@sduhsd.net
The earlier you complete the Athletic Clearance process the better, so please schedule your medical appointments ASAP or come to the LCC physical night on May 25th.