**DUE date: June 8th for FALL SPORTS**
HOW TO COMPLETE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE:
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
2. Watch quick tutorial video and Register. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human.
3. Log in.
4. Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
5. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate ( 2018-2019). Choose the School - La Costa Canyon High School.
6. Choose the Sport your student will be trying out for. If your student chooses to do multiple sports, you MUST register for each sport your student is trying out for and will need to PRINT AND SIGN the required confirmation page for each sport you are registering your student for and it MUST be turned in with your packet to the Athletic Office.
7. Complete all required fields. Once your reach the CONFIRMATION MESSAGE you have completed the process. Please print the online confirmation page. You must sign it along with your student, as well as a copy of your most current Medical Insurance Card and a COMPLETED SPORTS PHYSICAL FORM (HEALTH HISTORY AND EXAMINATION PAGE) TO BE CLEARED FOR PARTICIPATION.
8. PLEASE NOTE: Your physical is valid for 1 year from the date completed. Only 1 copy of the physical is needed, if your child is participating or trying out for multiple sports throughout the school year.
9. IF YOUR STUDENT HAS TRANSFERRED FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL, there is additional paperwork required for clearance. A CIF 510 form will auto generate when registering on the clearance site, and you must obtain an Athletic Director’s worksheet in the athletic office.
10. All of this data will be electronically filed with the athletic department for review. When the online registration has been completed and the student has submitted the required paperwork, an email notification will be sent indicating that the student has been cleared for participation in the tryout process.
LCC WILL HOST SCHOOL PHYSICALS IN JUNE: Donation $30
Donations help to fund Baseline concussion testing for all CIF student-athletes, as well as help support LCC Athletics.
The date for the LCC Physical is coming soon!